Here is our second installment of our top selling items to make holiday shopping easy this year. We have something for everyone on your list. Whether you want to swing by one of our shops or browse the website here are some great ideas to take the pressure off so you can enjoy your holiday season.
Looking for a gift for that special guy on your list?
Here are some of our favorite picks- Follow the easy links!
1. Latte Layered Sweatshirt- A super soft sweatshirt in an easy to wear neutral, what more can we say?
2. Wood Frame Sunglasses- Super chic and easy to look pulled together with these sophisticated frames.
3. Navy Paisley Button Up Shirt- Deep rich colors make this button up shirt so special.
4. Camel Snapback Hat- Possibly the perfect trucker hat for the person that never leaves the house without a hat.
5. Aviator Sunglasses- Check out our array of sunglasses to keep them comfortable on the bright days of winter.
6. Mustard Corduroy Fanny Pack- A great cross-body bag for all their essentials.
7. Zip Up Colorblock Sherpa Jacket- This jacket is seriously soft and cozy. They will love it.
8. Vintage Jeans- We've got a large selection of vintage jeans so gift something recycled and already broken in.
9. Wood Flask- Keep them warm with a stylish flask with natural wood grain.
Shopping for someone who loves neutrals?
We've got you covered with some cozy items to make them feel pampered.
1. Hemp Mushroom Mini Backpack- The perfect unisex bag made of sustainable hemp fibers.
2. Sunglasses- Drop a cute pair of sunglasses in their stocking!
3. Floral Twist Socks- These come in taupe or brown but I say get both! They are so sweet.
4. Sherpa Mittens- So soft and available in ivory or camel.
5. Cable Stitch Cardigan- This zip up cropped sweater is a great layering piece.
6. Chunky Sherpa Clogs- Keep their feet so warm this winter with these cozy clogs.
7. More Sunglasses- So many styles how can you pick just one?
8. Cocoa Sherpa Lined Flannel Jacket- We have a great selection of flannel jackets for men and women, so check out our outerwear and keep them warm this winter.
9. Gold Honeycomb Earrings- Browse our selection of festive accessories. We're sure you will find the perfect thing.
10. Vintage Fisherman's Sweaters- A unisex gift that everyone can use. And they have really never gone out of style.
What about that edgy one in the family?
Here are some things we love for the music lover on your list-
1. Punk Rock Tee- Perfectly distressed so it's ready to live in.
2. Dark Shades- It's easy to look cool with a pair of the right black sunglasses. More to pick from too!
4. Chain Necklaces- Check out our necklaces for that accessory lover on your list.
6. Fun socks- Fill up their stockings with whimsical socks.
7. Round Color Lens- Round colored lenses for a little nod to a more psychedelic time.
8. Skeleton Earrings- Dangly dancing skeletons for the win!
9. Black Beanie Hat- Come on, this is so perfect.
10. Christmas Sweater- This one is a little goth, but we have a ton to pick from in so many colors and styles.
11. Skull Pattern Crew Sweatshirt- Tiny skulls make this black sweatshirt even darker.
12. Purple Rain Long Sleeve Tee- Have a Prince lover on your list?
Next week check back for our 3rd installment of gift ideas from Ragstock! We will add a link to our upcoming Holiday Vintage Drop with the most coveted Ugly Christmas Sweaters, Sweatshirts and some tips for dressing up for the holidays.