How to Wear Vintage Pants
I don’t know about you, but finding a really good pair of vintage pants produces a feeling for me similar to that of snagging the second-to-last office donut or being the first one to spot a rainbow after an unexpected storm. In short, a good pair of vintage pants is absolutely delicious. And whether you’re looking for high-waisted, pleated cigarette pants straight out of the 1950s or the more grunge-inspired look of ’80s and ’90s vintage plaid pants, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve rounded up fifteen of our favorite looks from stylists around the world on lookbook.nu for your viewing pleasure, along with a few favorite pairs from the nearly two hundred vintage pants we currently have in stock!
1. A pair of vintage plaid pants looks perfect paired with extra chunky sneakers. Balance it out with a cropped cardigan and coordinating jewelry!
2. Love Uwila’s cuffed look with white tube socks and vans. Their flat-brimmed hat and delicate jewelry keep the outfit from looking too obtusely grunge.
3. Wear cropped vintage pants a bit slouched when paired with a hoodie. Dominic adds bright shoes and futuristic glasses to give the look a modern edge.
4. Vintage pants look super sophisticated when paired with a chunky sweater and belted at the waist. Iwona added cowboy boots to put a twist on the outfit!
6. Have a pair of oversized dress pants? Belt a poncho around your waist to automatically create a dramatic silhouette and also stay comfy as heck.
8. Automatically up your cute factor by wearing a pair of high-waisted vintage pants with a crop top and oversized button-up shirt (don’t forget the sneaks!).
9. Look instantly polisheed in an easy monotone look: match your vintage pants to your jacket! Bonus points if they’re in a fun color like Iwona’s lime green.
10. Make it all about texture and pattern. Wear your pants with an interesting jacket and varying under-layers to add lots of dimension while staying practical.
13. Menswear, schmenswear. Tuck a pair of vintage pants into your hottest socks and sandals getup and pair with a belted oversized blazer.
14. Wear your vintage plaid pants with a graphic tee and denim vest to achieve the punk/skate vibes of your wildest dreams.
Grey Metallic Herringbone Pleated Pants (sz. 4)$49.99 Add to cart QUICK VIEW
Yellow High Waisted Silk Vintage Pants (sz. 4)$49.99 Add to cart QUICK VIEW
Navy Pleated Pants (sz. 8)$39.99 Add to cart QUICK VIEW
White Pleated Pants (sz. 4P)$39.99 Add to cart QUICK VIEW
Olive Pleated Pants (sz. 12 Short)$39.99 Add to cart QUICK VIEW
Black Levi’s Bend Over Pants (sz. 8)$39.99 Add to cart QUICK VIEW
Grey Pinstripe Wool Pants (sz. 5)$39.99 Add to cart QUICK VIEW
Black Three Button Pleated Vintage Pants (sz. 3)$39.99 Add to cart QUICK VIEW
White High Waisted Pants$29.99 Add to cart QUICK VIEW